Business Law / Corporate Law
Our corporate practice includes the following services:
- New business start-ups – conduct of a file from start to finish
- Incorporations – corporate name searches, registrations, Minute Book records and updating, resolutions, shareholders agreements etc.
- Partnerships - Partnership Agreements
- Sole Proprietorships
- Business Contract Drafting and Negotiation - Shareholder Agreements, Employment Contracts
- Banking and Financing Agreements
At A.Z. Clarke we are committed to excellence in negotiating transactions and providing strategic advice, enabling clients to complete their transactions effectively and efficiently. We handle commercial transactions for smaller business entities in the areas of debt restructuring, corporate reorganizations, new business start-ups, business partnerships and cross-border transactions.
We provide a broad range of services for entrepreneurs, small business owners, businesses involved in the trucking and shipping industries, as well as strategic investors and agencies.
Because we are a smaller law firm, we can provide cost effective, integrated legal services to meet your business needs.
For day to day legal business solutions including updating your minute book, drafting resolutions, shareholders agreements etc., and for general advice on maintaining your business and dealing with jurisdictional issues that might impact your business, please contact us, we are here to help.